Homestead Property Management (HPM)
The property management company oversees maintenance, financial administration and bylaw enforcement for the corporation at the direction of the Board, following Board policies and procedures.
Our Property Manager, Ted Appelman, provides 24 x 7 building maintenance emergency response. In the event of a building maintenance emergency, CALL Ted: 780-203-4105 immediately! Text during daytime hours only.
Shirley Appelman, handles the office duties, including bookkeeping. Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire or Personal Safety Issues: call 911
Chanticleer Management Business Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
- you plan a move in or out of the building
- you need to move a large item that might damage the elevators if unprotected
- you need to cut off power or water that will affect areas outside your suite
- you are doing repairs, renovations or maintenance that affect common property
- you wish to have a resident or visiting pet. Advanced notice helps us communicate to others and void unnecessary complaints.
- your unit will be vacant for a week or more.
Who does what around here?
The Chanticleer Condominium Corporation Board
Under the provisions of the Alberta Condominium Properties Act, the Board is responsible for the management of the finances, maintenance and operation, including by-law enforcement.
Chanticleer Board Position Descriptions –updated November 2021
or a note or letter in Box 41 in the mail room.
Please Note: If you expect a response to your message be sure to include your name and contact information. Anonymous letters will be ignored!
Current Chanticleer Condominium Association Board Members
President: Brenda Jackson
Vice-President: Gisella Suescum
Treasurer: Maggie Lair
Secretary: Adela Boanta
Director-at-large: Sebastian Larochelle