Homestead Property Management (HPM)
The property management company oversees maintenance, financial administration and bylaw enforcement for the corporation at the direction of the Board, following Board policies and procedures.
Our Property Manager, Ted Appelman, provides 24 x 7 building maintenance emergency response. In the event of a building maintenance emergency, call or text Ted: 780-203-4105 immediately! Phone Calls and Text: for emergencies only please!
Building Maintenance Emergencies:
Leaking water, broken elevator, lack of heat in winter, garage door malfunction.
Fire or Personal Safety Issues: call 911
Business Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Administrative and Non-Emergency Matters:
- Email: anytime, describe the issue
- Letter to Box 41: anytime, addressed to Manager or Board , nature of request and follow up method preferred, phone, text or email.
Note: For contact methods include the follow up method preferred, phone, text or email.
All non-emergency correspondence will be will be dealt with as soon as possible during regular business hours.
Cell: 780-203-4105 (call or text)
regular mail: Box 41 in the mail room
- you plan a move in or out of the building
- you need to move a large item that might damage the elevators if unprotected
- you need to cut off power or water that will affect areas outside your suite
- you are doing repairs, renovations or maintenance that affect common property
Who does what around here?
The Chanticleer Condominium Corporation Board
Under the provisions of the Alberta Condominium Properties Act, the Board is responsible for the management of the finances, maintenance and operation, including by-law enforcement.
Chanticleer Board Position Descriptions –updated Sept. 2017
Messages and letters for the Chanticleer Board should be left in Box 41 in the mail room.
Please Note: If you expect a response to your message be sure to include your name and contact information. Anonymous letters will be ignored!
Current Chanticleer Condominium Association Board Members
President: Brenda Jackson
Vice-President: Yassin Osman
Treasurer: Maggie Lair
Secretary: Sebastian Larochelle
Director-at-large: Chantelle McNichol