- Reminder of the upcoming AGM and new location this year. See you on the 14th floor of Our Parents’ Home. Entrance is on 119 St.
- Please contact the property manager if you have not received the information package.
- Some mailboxes were broken into recently. Best to clear your box daily. Report any cheques you know went missing to the police.
- The Board has authorized the property manager to replace the building locks and have the building re-keyed. Owners will be notified when new keys are available to exchange for the ones you have now. This applies to entrances to the common areas, not individual units.
- The property manager will continue to work on other security upgrades including new doors from the elevator lobby to the parkade and improving the lighting in the parkade by painting the walls. The painting will be done is stages to minimize disruption to the parking area and co-ordinate with any other repairs scheduled for the parkade.
- The problems with the front door and courtyard doors have been resolved and are being monitored closely.
As always, the best security is the vigilance of our owners and all residents. Your co-operation is appreciated by all.
Board Policies and Procedures
The Board is charged with the responsibility to manage and maintain the common property. At the Chanticleer we provide transparency in this process by publishing Board policies and policy changes on this web site.
- It is the owners’ responsibility to be aware of current policies and procedures, and to inform their tenants or visitors as needed.
- The Board appreciates constructive feedback and is always willing to consider recommendations for changes in policies and procedures.