The documents for the Annual General Meeting were emailed to owners today.
- Can’t find them? Please check your spam folder, and if you did not receive them contact the property manager immediately.
Condominium ownership carries a responsibility to our fellow owners. We hope all owners will be represented at the meeting, either in person or by proxy.
Some important points about the AGM
- If you have joint ownership of a unit and are representing the other owners at the meeting you must bring a signed proxy from your co-owners.
- New location for the meeting this year: 14th floor of Our Parents’ Place on the corner of 119 St. and Jasper Ave.
- The Chanticleer Corporation lawyer will be attending the meeting to clear up questions about parking stall ownership, use and rental. Her presentation and discussion will be near the beginning of the meeting.
- There are two Board positions up for election or re-election.