- To assist with plumbing emergencies and repairs the Board will be distributing one water shut off key to each unit. A notice will be posted when the keys are available. In the interim please contact the property manager if you need the shut off key.
- As a follow up to our recent bylaw change a Parking Stall Storage Unit Policy has been approved by the Board. The policy and application form are available here.
- October 31 is our fiscal year end. The books have been closed and sent to the auditors.
- Annual General Meeting February 23, 2017 at 7 pm. Please mark your calendar now. Location will be confirmed in early January as the church next door is no longer available for rental by non-members.
- The minutes of the October 17 Board meeting have been posted.
Oliver Community News
If you weren’t able to attend the Imagine Jasper Ave. Open House on Nov. 30th, or you attended but didn’t fill out a comment form, please do so.
Simply click the “Comment Form” button in the section titled: Have Your Say.
Your written feedback is very important. The online comment form will remain active until December 14, 2016.
The next Oliver Civics Committee meeting is on December 12th. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.