Notes of general interest from the December Board Meeting
The board and management welcome input from owners and residents.
- If you have concerns about the confidentiality of a message posted in Box 41 please use a sealed envelope.
- Clearly indicate the recipient: Board, Manager, or a particular Board member.
- As always, anonymous messages will not be accepted.
Parkade Membrane Replacement:
- initial planning stages stages of this major project are underway
- construction to begin in the Spring
- this will necessitate re-landscaping the whole courtyard area
- stay tuned for opportunities for input on the new courtyard landscaping
Hall Carpet Replacement
- Floors 1 and 2 will be getting new carpets soon.
Elevator Use Advanced Notice is Essential to our Residents:
- We would like to ensure at least 24 hours notice when the elevator will be out of service for a move.
- Please advise the a manger as quickly as possible when planning a move or when moving circumstances change.
Proposed Bylaw Changes
- changes that received strong support at the November meeting have been forwarded to the Chanticleer lawyer for review of the wording
- further changes might need to be considered if Bill 9 and new regulations are passed as quickly as the government now proposes
- further information will be provided before voting occurs