Did you know?
If you are stuck in the elevator, do not panic.
- The emergency phone in the elevator will put you directly in contact with the elevator repair people. Please use it if stuck.
- Someone will be dispatched immediately to get you out, and to repair the elevator.
- This is covered by the service contract and does not incur extra charges.
Bad news: The elevator sometimes makes weird noises.
Good News: The elevator is operated by a hydraulic lift, not cables, so it can’t free fall. Don’t you feel better now?
Please, Be a good Elevator Neighbour:
Some of our residents have mobility issues and depend on the elevator. They must plan around elevator availability.
- always pre-book the elevator for a move
- if your time of use changes, make sure the notices get changed